As you may know, the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) went into effect in May 2018. This regulation, which strengthens data protection for citizens of the European Union, allows people to be informed about the use of their personal data, and to control it by giving their consent or by opposing the treatment of their data. Aware of our responsibility and for the sake of transparency, our hotel Phileas has taken all the measures to guarantee a use of your data respectful of your private life. We have also put in place all the means to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data and access to your data is strictly limited.
What is personal data?
Personal data is information that we collect to identify you:
• Your contact information: last name, first name, address, age, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers,
• Personal information: date of birth, your country…
• Some financial information: your credit card number for reservations or transactions…
• Your preferences: choice of room, cultural or other interests…
Recipients of your data
Only various internal departments of our company may have access to your personal data.
Purpose of personal data
The processing of personal data may consist of collecting, recording, organizing, archiving, modifying, deleting, adding, exporting, consulting, processing or communicating. We use your personal data only to the extent necessary and for different purposes:
• To contact you,
• To ensure the processing of your requests,
• To ensure the execution of our services,
• To manage the reservation of accommodation requests
• To check the validity of the information required for payment,
• To send you our news, our special offers, various information.
• To answer your requests, complaints or disputes
• To secure the payments you make
• To prevent fraud
• To establish our accounting documents
• To optimize our products and services
• To personalize our offers…
We only keep your data for the time necessary to carry out their treatment or according to legal and fiscal obligations. We undertake not to sell, rent, transfer or give access to third parties to your data without your prior consent, unless we are obliged to do so for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of defence, etc.).
If, however, you no longer wish to receive our information or intervene in any way with your personal data, you have the following rights:
• The right to request access to your data
• The right to rectify or update your data
• The right to delete your data or restrict its processing, within the legal limits
• The right to object to the processing of your data and to direct marketing
• The right to portability of your data.
To exert these rights, it is enough for you simply to announce it to us at the following address:
Phileas Hôtel, 24, rue d’Amsterdam, 75009 Paris. Tel : +33 (0) 1 42 85 36 36. Email : email@example.com
We will respond to your request as soon as possible and will do everything necessary to respect the trust you have placed in us.
Afin d’améliorer la qualité de nos services, nous sommes susceptibles d’utiliser des cookies sur notre site. Les cookies sont de petits fichiers textes que votre navigateur dépose sur votre ordinateur, votre mobile ou votre tablette lorsque vous surfez sur Internet. Ils sont générés par le site que vous visitez et contiennent quelques données relatives à votre connexion. Les informations recueillies sont anonymes et ne nous permettent pas de vous identifier. Nous utilisons ces informations pour optimiser nos offres, améliorer nos services et votre navigation, vous proposer des publicités pertinentes et ciblées, vous offrir des fonctionnalités supplémentaires… Nous les utilisons également à des fins de statistiques, pour évaluer les performances de notre site, déterminer le nombre de fois qu’une page est consultée ou connaître l’audience de notre site.
You are free to accept or decline cookies by adjusting your software settings. Cookies can be temporary (session cookies) or permanent. Session cookies are active only for the time of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Permanent cookies remain on your computer’s hard drive when you leave the site and stay there until you manually delete them or the browser purges them after a certain period of time. In order to respect your privacy, we do not associate with your cookies any information that could identify you. Cookies do not track your address, date of birth, phone number or any other personally identifiable information.
We undertake to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, distribution or unauthorized access